Presbyterians are diverse. We have varying views on a number of issues, and we worship in a variety of styles. Yet, we all hold firm to a certain number of core beliefs. First, we believe that our authority is in the one God in three persons who is completely revealed in Jesus Christ through the Holy Spirit. Second, we believe that God has chosen to be in relationship to us by creating and redeeming the world. We respond to this amazing grace of God through our faithfulness and gratitude. Third, we believe the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are the unique and authoritative witness to God. We study Scripture in many contexts so that it reveals God’s truth to us. And finally, our joyful response to God’s amazing grace comes by the way we live out our faith—in working for peace, justice, and the fulfillment of all God’s children.
COME WORSHIP WITH US! Sunday Mornings
8:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. worship services
Follow us on Social Media
Nothing from June 23, 2018 to June 24, 2018.
- “What God Is Doing” Rev. Matt Nieman, June 17, 2018
- “We Want a King!” Rev. Matt Nieman, June 10, 2018
- “Getting the Right Message” Rev. Matt Nieman, June 3, 2018
- “The Language We Speak” Rev. Matt Nieman, May 20, 2018
- “I Have Sent Them Into the World” Rev. Matt Nieman, May 13, 2018