Our Stewardship Ministry would like to develop a profile of our collective skills and interests of the congregation here at FPC. The aim is to help inform you of opportunities to share your gifts in our church’s ministries and help you link up with others at FPC who share your interests. Knowing about topics/activities of interest to the congregation will also help in planning social and fellowship activities. If you haven’t already, please fill out the Time and Talent Survey below and email it back to the office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
COME WORSHIP WITH US! Sunday Mornings
8:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. worship services
Follow us on Social Media
Starts: 9:00 am
Ends: April 23, 2018 - 10:00 am
Michelle Henry is contact person./dz
No childcare available.
Starts: 11:00 am
Ends: April 23, 2018 - 12:00 pm
Starts: 3:45 pm
Ends: April 23, 2018 - 4:45 pm
michelle henry is contact person./dz
Adult Line Dancing Classes/FH
Starts: 6:30 pm
Ends: April 23, 2018 - 8:30 pm
Chuck Stuewe is contact person./dz
This is an intermediate adult line dance class.
Sorry, no childcare is available.
Starts: 7:00 pm
Ends: April 23, 2018 - 8:00 pm
- “Hired Hands and Good Shepherds” Rev. Matt Nieman, April 22, 2018
- “Upon You, I Will Build” Rev. Matt Nieman, April 15, 2018
- “Breaking Through Barriers” Rev. Matt Nieman, April 8, 2018
- “Are You Kidding Me?” Rev. Matt Nieman, April 1, 2018
- “In Good Company” Rev. Matt Nieman, March 25, 2018