The congregation of Farragut Presbyterian Church is governed by a body of leaders called the “Session.” It is composed of thirteen ruling elders and the pastor, who also serves as its moderator. The Session oversees all facets of the congregation’s life – including its worship services, Christian education programs, outreach ministries, finances and property, church staff, pastoral care, and fellowship opportunities.
The 2020 ruling elders on the Session are:
- Jack Rightmyer and Kirby Purjet (Administration)
- Jenny Trussell and Denise Griffin (Christian Education)
- Jane Bolus and Gary Heidinger (Church Life)
- Wayne Walls and Buck Jones (Outreach)
- Scott McKinney and Mark Allen (Property)
- Lynn Kszos and Sharon Koch (Worship and Music)